Sales Department Links
Sales Department Hours
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Ford & Lincoln-Mercury Certified Pre-owned
What is Ford Certified Pre-Owned?
To qualify for Certified Pre-Owned status, each used Ford must be less than five model years old and have fewer than 80,000 miles on the odometer. Then before we certify any Ford pre-owned vehicle, it must first pass a rigorous 172 point-by-point exam. All our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles come with extensive warranty coverage* and 24-hour roadside assistance. And to top it off, we provide a full tank of gas, new wiper blades, and fresh oil and filter at delivery.
Benefits of Certification
172 Point Inspection
If a pre-owned vehicle is less than 5 model years old and has less than 80,000 actual miles on the odometer, then it's eligible to undergo our demanding 172-point Quality Check inspection process. Anything found to be below standards or deficient is repaired or replaced using only genuine Motorcraft® replacement parts. Only vehicles that pass this rigorous inspection become Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
Peace of mind comes standard on every Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle since each includes 7-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty coverage,* backed by Ford Motor Company. Areas of coverage include the engine, transmission and more. Our manufacturer-backed limited warranty is fully transferable to future owners at no cost, a resale benefit that can be transferred from owner to owner. For extra peace of mind, 24/7 roadside assistance (towing, jump starts for dead batteries, flat-tire changes on-site, and lockout services) is included for the duration of the powertrain limited warranty coverage.
Every Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with peace-of-mind warranty coverage. Our comprehensive limited warranty covers more than 500 components for 12 months/12,000 miles.* Our fully transferable powertrain limited warranty covers you for 7 years/100,000 miles.*Includes
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Front and rear suspension
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Ford Audio
The Ford Certified Pre-Owned comprehensive limited warranty provides coverage for 12 months or 12,000 miles from the Certified Pre-Owned vehicle purchase date, whichever comes first. You can choose to extend your comprehensive limited warranty past 12 months or 12,000 miles by purchasing a Ford Extended Service Plan.
Cost of Ownership
Let's say you find a "deal" in the paper on a used car model you've had your eye on. One with a price too good to pass up; so instead of getting a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, you buy something else. But did this vehicle include a rigorous 172-point inspection? A vehicle history? Comprehensive and powertrain limited warranties? 24-hour roadside assistance and other benefits? It doesn't take long for non-covered repairs and other expenses to eat away whatever money you saved. When it comes to long-term total cost of ownership, Ford CPO vehicles might well end up costing you less. Maybe a lot less. And it's hard to put a price on the peace of mind that comes with driving a vehicle inspected and backed by Ford.
Vehicle History Overview Report
After a vehicle has been determined as eligible in terms of age and mileage, an independent third-party vehicle history report is run to identify any vehicle that does not meet our strict standards. The report is run as a part of our 172-point inspection process and it includes checks for:
- Flood vehicles
- Fire damage
- Frame damage
- Salvage vehicles
- Branded title
- Odometer issues
- Accident history
- Vehicle title history
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Complimentary roadside assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Customers may dial (800) 241-3673. Available services include:
- Towing assistance of up to $100 for warranty and non-warranty problems, including accidents (excludes impound and repossession)
- Travel expense reimbursement of up to $500, for up to 3 days lodging, meals and rental vehicle for travel expenses accrued when the breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home
- Destination expense assistance of up to $75 for emergency transportation to the immediate destination
- Rental car reimbursement of up to $30 per day for up to 5 days
- Fuel delivery if the vehicle runs out of fuel — up to 2 gallons at no charge
- Flat-tire changes on site
- Jump starts for dead batteries
- Lockout assistance of up to $50 to unlock vehicle doors
- Service throughout the 50 United States and Canada