Family Owned & Operated
Previous Ford President's Club Award Winner
7 Franchises to serve you
Bob-Boyd Auto Family
Bob Dawes and Boyd Fackler began business in November 1970 as West Broad Lincoln Mercury. The original facilities were located in three separate buildings on West Broad Street near downtown Columbus. In September 1975, we moved to newer remodeled facilities on West Mound Street near Cooper Stadium.
At this time, we changed our Dealership name to BOB-BOYD LINCOLN- MERCURY. In July 1982, we moved to a new facility located at 1100 South Hamilton Road. In April 1991, we opened BOB-BOYD FORD in Lancaster. In January 2000, we opened BOB-BOYD DODGE MAZDA in Lancaster. In 1994 we moved our Ford branch to new premises in Lancaster followed by our Dodge, Mazda dealerships in 2002. In February 2003 our Lincoln Mercury Dealership moved to Scarborough Blvd in Columbus.
In April 2011, we welcomed the FIAT franchise into the Bob-Boyd family at its brand new dealership located at 5665 Scarborough Blvd in Columbus. At this same time we moved our Lincoln dealership to northwest Columbus just off of Sawmill Road at 2445 Billingsley Road and renamed the dealership, Bob-Boyd Lincoln of Columbus following the dissolution of the Mercury brand.
We are very proud of our longevity of our employees. Several have been with us since we began business in 1970. The success and strength of our dealerships is primary due to the loyalty and support of our employees.